Your location ： Home > Technical Articles > Precautions for installation and use of PDU lightning protection strip technical article
PDU refers to the power distribution unit, and our PDU lightning protection strip
refers to the power surge protection at the end of the device, which is D-level power surge protection. Internally set common mode and differential mode power surge protection, mainly suitable for lightning protection (over-voltage) protection of electronic and electrical equipment in low-voltage AC power (220V) systems, such as computers, communication equipment, audio, video equipment, precision instruments, meters Wait.
1. Do not install in thunderstorms, do not install near a heater or in a high temperature environment, do not install and use in a very humid or potentially humid environment.
2. In case of overload, the overload switch button of the lightning protection socket will pop up. When this happens, please unplug at least one device and press the overload switch button again to reset.
3. Lightning protection socket with overload protection (new national standard 6 ports; rack type 6 port, 10A, 1U plastic case): When the load power exceeds the rated power of the socket or short circuit, the lightning protection socket will automatically disconnect the power to Ensure electricity safety. If you need to use it again, just press the reset button.
4. When the surge protection status indicator is off and cannot be lit, please replace the lightning protection socket.
5. The load current cannot exceed the rated current of the lightning protection socket.
6. Note: When installing, the power supply L, N, PE must be consistent with the identification of the lightning protection socket plug, and the power distribution system must have a good grounding system.
7. The ground terminal of the lightning protection socket is connected to the E terminal of the ground wire on the plug.
8. When the ground terminal of the socket connected to the lightning protection socket meets the grounding requirements, you can directly insert the plug of the lightning protection socket; otherwise, you must connect the grounding terminal of the lightning protection socket to the ground network to use it. In order to achieve better lightning protection, it is recommended that the ground terminal of the lightning protection socket be reliably connected to the ground network.